FACEIT will be hosting the Major from start to finish, including the Open Qualifiers, Minors, Challengers and Grand Finals. More details on formats and dates can be found below.
- Between 14 May - 17 June: anyone can enter, up to 1024 teams
- Single Elimination bracket
- 8 Teams EU, CIS, NA progress to Closed Qualifiers
- 2 Teams South America go straight to Americas Minor
- 6 Teams Asia progress straight to Asia Minor
- CIS 1-3 June, NA 22-24 June, EU 29 June - 1 July;
- Top 8 per region, + 8 invited teams;
- Swiss format;
- Top 8 EU, CIS and Top 6 NA progress to Minors;
- Americas 7-11 July, CIS 10-13 July, Asia 16-20 July, EU 19-20 July;
- Top 6 teams from NA Closed Qualifier, 2 teams from South America Open Qualifiers, Top 8 teams from EU and CIS Closed Qualifiers and 6 teams from Asia Open Qualifiers + 2 invited teams;
- GSL-Style groups + Double Elimination playoffs. Top 2 progress to Major Challenger Stage;
- 5–9 September
- 2 teams from each regional Minor
- Bottom 8 from previous Major
- Rogue and compLexity (AME), Renegades and Tyloo (Asia), Hellraisers and Spirit (CIS), OpTic and NiP (EU)
- 12–16 September
- 8 teams from Challengers Stage
- Top 8 from previous Major
- Cloud9, FaZe, MIBR, Na'Vi, Mousesports, Fnatic, G2, Winstrike
- 20–23 September
- Top 8 from Legends stage
- Live from The SSE Arena, Wembley
Where to watch
Whether you're watching live from the arena, at home, or out with friends, the FACEIT London Major will have an incredible choice of viewing options.
Live on this website
As the Major gets underway, fans will be able to watch every moment live on this site. Viewers here will get access to unique features, and the true curated London Major experience.
Live on our streaming Channel
We'll be partnering with bars and venues worldwide to broadcast the Major and provide the ultimate viewing party experience. Viewers will be able to grab a drink and watch the Major in style with local CS:GO fans. You can find all viewing parties at www.barcraft.com
Live in London
Soak up the atmosphere, grab some exclusive gear, and experience the highs and lows at the SSE Arena Wembley. The only way to get this close to the action is to be here in person.